Farrah. 24. NYC

About Me | Contact

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Riverside





Here are some photos of Riverside Park, which sits across from New Jersey. It's a quieter park, smaller, but very beautiful especially during the summer. It's a nice place to watch the sunset and chill out.

Anyway, what have I been up to this week, nothing really. I ran a couple of errands, sent in resumes, met with a couple of people, went to a rehearsal, practiced some piano and bass, but mostly chilled out at home, and watched Gilmore Girls on Netflix (I'm only 5 episodes in and I'm already obsessed).

Man, what a snooze fest of a post haha, sorry about that y'all. Hope you guys like the photos though.

Question: What are your favorite tv shows?


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. And hey, it's good to have a chilled out week!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing and that park looks lovely, indeed! I really want to start watching Gilmore Girls, it sounds like such a good show :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling! love your photography.great skills :) I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other, so we can keep in touch! If so just let me know once you're following me and I'll be right back!
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are gorgeous! gilmore girls is the best show ever

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so beautiful! At the moment I'm really into Jane the Virgin.

    ReplyDelete

Social Media

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Blog Archive